Tracer wrap insulation is commonly used on stainless steel tubing. The flowing tube lines supply a heat source to valves, flanges, and other various piping. These lines operate at very high temperatures that often need to be covered. The tracer wrap will provide:
- Personnel protection
- Maintain continuous operating temperature
- Removable to access unions
Tracer wrap is sold in 20′ rolls, with sizes ranging from 1/2″ to 4″ in diameter. We stock 6,000 – 10,000 LF of commonly used sizes for quick delivery. This product is flexable, and very easy to install. The most common uses of tracer wrap are:
- Exposed stainless steel tubing
- Temporary insulation
- 3/4 to 1″ threaded piping
- Tubing lines banded together
- Hard to access areas
- 1400 SGL silicone fabric cloth.
- ¼ inch BGF insulation mat.
- 1 inch Hook/Loop fastening velcro.
- Sun bond or fiberglass thread.